Cooking Time : 20 minutes & Serves: 2 Adults
- 1 Head of Broccoli (about 250g), chopped into flower-lets
- 1 Packet of Button Mushrooms (about 250g) diced large
- 250g Chicken, shredded
- 4-6 Cloves of Garlic, chopped finely
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Low-Fat Butter
- 1 Cube of Amul Cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper powder to taste
- In a small frying pan, put 1 teaspoon of oil and fry the shredded chicken in it till it begins to change color and is slightly cooked. Cover and keep aside.
- In a larger wok, add the Butter and wait for it to start sputtering, then add the Garlic and stir gently until the Garlic is lightly toasted
- Add in the Broccoli and Mushrooms & stir until all the veggies are coated in the garlic-butter. Then cover it & let it cook for about 10 minutes till the Mushrooms change color and started exuding water.
- Uncover, add in the salt & black pepper powder to taste and stir till well-mixed
- Let it cook for about 3-4 minutes more till the water dries and then add in the shredded fried Chicken and the grated Cheese.
- Stir-fry until the Cheese has melted and the Chicken is well-cooked. Do not let the vegetables overcook though.
- Plate and serve hot with some light soup for an awesomely healthy Dinner
PS: Veggies can leave out the Chicken & it still tastes as good!