A healthy whole leaf green tea packed with benefits of Tulsi, Ginger, and Mint helps boost immunity and keeps you warm from within. Heal helps in refreshing your dull mood and keeps you away from sore throats and the stubborn flu.
Green tea with Tulsi, mint, and ginger
|Water temperature||>85° C or just under boiling water temperature.
To get the water to this temperature, take boiling water and then let it stand for 2-3 minutes. This will ensure the water is not too hot so as to destroy the leaves, yet warm enough for a flavourful cup of tea.
|Brewing time||2.5 to 3 minutes|
Make it iced!
- Take 1 teabag per glass of iced tea, 2 bags if you prefer it stronger. Brew it like regular hot tea.
- Water Temp: Just under boiling for Green Tea, boiling for Herbal Tea.
- Brewing Time: 2.5 to 3 minutes for Green Tea, 5 minutes for Herbal Tea.
- Add a sweetener of your choice and as per your taste.
- Pour it over some ice!
- Great to soothe a sore throat
- Helps in weight loss by increasing the metabolic rate
- Aids digestion