Buckwheat is an ancient food. While most people think it as a grain, it is actually a seed. Contrary to its name, it is not all related to wheat.
Buckwheat is a dark color pseudo-grain that is a rich source of several nutrients.
How can Buckwheat help improve your health?
- Improves Heart Health By Lowering Cholesterol and Blood Pressure Levels.
- Contains Disease-Fighting Antioxidants.
- Provides Highly Digestible Protein.
- High Fiber Content Helps Improve Digestion.
- Can Help Prevent Diabetes.
- Doesn’t Contain Gluten and Is Non-Allergenic.
- Supplies Important Vitamins and Minerals.
Buckwheat (Gluten Free)