Berry Good – 40g
The tartness of the hibiscus flirts with the sweetness of licorice and cinnamon in this caffeine-free fruit infusion. Berry Good bring it out to lighten the mood in a team meeting or be selfish and savor it to celebrate a personal win. Tastes great warm or iced!
Herbal Fruit infusion – Forest berries, orange peel, marigold, pomegranate
Great as an evening refresher.
|Water temperature||>85° C or just under boiling water temperature.
To get the water to this temperature, take boiling water and then let it stand for 2-3 minutes. This will ensure the water is not too hot so as to destroy the leaves, yet warm enough for a flavourful cup of tea.
|Brewing time||2.5 to 3 minutes|
Make it iced!
- Take 1 teabag per glass of iced tea, 2 bags if you prefer it stronger. Brew it like regular hot tea.
- Water Temp: Just under boiling for Green Tea, boiling for Herbal Tea.
- Brewing Time: 2.5 to 3 minutes for Green Tea, 5 minutes for Herbal Tea.
- Add a sweetener of your choice and as per your taste.
- Pour it over some ice!
- Helps in weight loss by increasing the metabolic rate
- Generates a healthy skin glow
- Lowers cholesterol